2020 Swim Season Info
The 2020 Season begins Monday, May 11 and ends Friday, June 26.
Registration will begin Sunday, March 22 (see below for details).
Who Can Swim?
- Kids ages 5-18 can swim and compete
- Kids age 4 can learn to swim, but they do not compete
- First child - $115
- Second child - $95
- Third child - $75
- Fourth child - Free
- Ages 13-18 are $50
- Age 4 are $60
- Loch Highland HOA families receive a discount of $10 per child. (Loch Highland HOA members use Discount Code LHHOA1, LHHOA2, or LHHOA3 depending on whether you are registering 1, 2, or 3 children)
- Monday - Friday (except for meet days, listed below)
- 4 Years - 5:30-6:00pm
- 5-7 Years - 6:00-6:45pm
- 8+ Years - 6:45-7:30pm
- Wednesday, May 27, Loch Highland at Jefferson Township
- Wednesday, June 3, Loch Highland at Forest River
- Tuesday, June 9, Chestnut Creek at Loch Highland
- Tuesday, June 16, East Cobb at Loch Highland
- Tuesday, June 23, McCleskey YMCA at Loch Highland
Registration: Online registration will be available beginning Sunday, March 22. On that same day, we will be hosting a registration event at our clubhouse where you can ask questions, get help registering, and try on and order team swim suits.
- Sunday, March 22 from 2pm - 4pm
- Loch Highland Clubhouse
- 4240 Loch Highland Pass
- Roswell, GA 30075
Swim Suits - Team suits are optional. We will be using suits similar to last year's suits, so you can reuse last year's suits if they still fit. If you wish to purchase a suit, we will have suits to try on and order at Registration on March 22. If you aren't able to get one at Registration, you can go to All American Swim in King Plaza in Roswell. That store will have our suits in stock; just tell them which team you're on.
All American Swim
885 Woodstock Rd.
Roswell, GA 30075
Contact us via email or phone if you have any questions:
Heidi Stephens 404-271-2134
Kelly Filer 810-923-5290